Key Figures - History
1972 - 1984
- Creation, development, and consolidation of the professional PCB manufacturing business for customers in all sectors of professional electronics.
1990 - 1994
Second phase of modernisation, with more than €1.22m of investments:
- CAM station with LASER phototracer.
- Photo-imageable solder-mask curtain coating production line.
- Extension of the premises by 500m² and new wastewater treatment plant.
- Optical inspection.
- High density electrical test.
- Creation of the GTID group (Groupe Traon Industrie Développement).
- Acquisition of IEB: a financial holding company with a capital of €4,411,325 comprising Protecno, IEB and Serao.
- ISO 9002 certification obtained.
1994 - 1999
- Transfer of ARC3D to a site next to IEB-Protecno.
- ISO 9002 certification obtained by IEB.
- Protecno obtains the renewal of its ISO 9002 certification.
- Investment in electrical testing (simultaneous double-sided tester).
- QUALIFAS certification obtained for IEB-Protecno.
- Creation of a 200m² clean room.
- Extension of 500m² on the IEB-Protecno site.
- Investment in electrical testing (probe tester).
- Purchase of new Genesis frontline CAM stations.
- Consolidation of the printed circuit board activities of Protecno-IEB under the name Protecno as of 31/12/1999. (Merger)
2000 - 2014
- Investment in an automatic insolation chassis.
- Protecno obtains renewal of its ISO 9002 certification.
- Change in the legal status of Protecno to SAS (a simplified company with shares).
- ISO 9001: V2000 obtained for Protecno and ARC3D.
- Automatic laminator dedicated to clean room imaging
- Material storage chamber in multilayer section
- LENZ routing machine
- AOI system (Camtek)
2015 to present
- Creation of a dedicated clean room Solder mask process
- Installation process via Fill
- Certification EN 9100: V2016
- Railway certification EN 45545-2 and EN 45545-5 obtained
- 200m² office extension.
- WISE etching / stripping development line.
- Novogo LDI machine insolation.
- Solder mask spray machine.
- Ledia laser imaging machine.
- Installation of a new automated line for chemical copper surface preparation.
- Renewal EN 9100: V2018